Firmus Personal Loan – Easy Online Application
The Firmus Personal Loan is a loan that can be requested for a variety of reasons, such as wedding expenses, medical expenses, trips abroad, family events and others.
It is possible to borrow from N 2,000,000 up to N 15,000,000, which must be paid within the period of 3 to 12 months. After the request is accepted the money will be available on the same day. Very fast!
Let’s know a little more about it?
The corresponding rates are as follows: Rate: 5% Flat – Fixed Cost, 8% Flat – Reducing Balance. It is very important to mention that in case of default it may affect the possibility of requesting a loan in the future.
If the loan is not repaid on the correct date, a fine will be assessed daily until it is settled.
The application can be done online through the website or at Firmus’s office. It is quick and takes no more than a few minutes! After the application the loan will be available on the same day.
What documents and requirements are needed?
In order for your application to be accepted, you must provide some documents and also be part of some requirements. Let’s see what are they?
- You should be between 22 and 59 years old.
- You must run an account (Current or Savings) with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
- You must have a verifiable monthly income.
- You must have a clean Credit Bureau Report.
- You must not have a history of returned cheques in your account.
- One recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months)
- Salary bank statement for the last 6 months (must be stamped by the bank).
- NUBAN Cheque leaves for the duration of Loan (agreed at branch) OR Filled Direct Debit Form
- Staff Identification card
- Letter of Employment, Confirmation, Promotion, Redeployment, Salary Increase OR Introduction Letter from Employer’s HR to Firmus
- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement) not older than 3 months
- Valid Proof of Identification (current ECOWAS Passport, National Identification, Driver’s License or Voters ID)
Advantages – Firmus Personal Loan
The Firmus Personal Loan offers some advantages that can be decisive at the time you choose them. Let’s take a closer look at what they are.
- It is safe
- Highly competitive rates
- Flexible Terms ( from 3 to 12 months)
- Fast decision
- Easy Online Application
Firmus – Some details about it
Firmus emerged from the need that was seen in the Nigerian people, where about 60 million are currently without a bank. The goal is to serve the entire population with innovative and flexible services.
The concept of retail loan has been applied in the last 3 years in Lagos and Abuja and has had a very positive result, with more than 1000 clients.
While the criteria for lending are flexible and aimed at serving everyone, it is important to note that all applicants need to pass through accessibility criteria.
Telephone: + 2348023060703 EXT 0