FirstBank Mortgage Loans
The FirstBank Mortgage Loans was created for those who have low or moderate income and wish to buy a new home or refinance a mortgage with very lower interest rates.
The application process is simple and fast. The difference is that you will have access to some housing programs that are affordable and will also have the possibility of having help from experts in mortgage loans.
A great advantage is also that it is possible to choose the repayment period of the loan, as well as the rates corresponding to each period.
The amount you can borrow will only be available after reviewing your personal and financial information.
Let’s know a bit more about FirstBank Mortgage Loans?
Rates – FirstBank Mortgage Loans
First Bank offers 5 different types of Mortgage Loans and the rates and terms for each of them is different.
– 30 year fixed = Interest Rate 4,250% e Annual Percentage Rate 4,406%.
– 15 year fixed = Interest Rate 3,875% e Annual Percentage Rate 4,143%.
– 5 Year ARM – = Interest Rate 3,750% e Annual Percentage Rate 4,893%.
– 7 Year ARM – = Interest Rate 3,875% e Annual Percentage Rate 4,939%.
– 30 Year fixed FHA – = Interest Rate 4,375% e Annual Percentage Rate 4,533%.
The application – FirstBank Mortgage Loans
To make the application it is possible that you visit one of the branches of the bank, make a call or send an email. The process is fast and secure. It will not take more than a few minutes.
What documents and requirements are needed? – FirstBank Mortgage Loans
For the application of FirstBank Mortgage Loans you will need to provide the personal and financial information detailed below.
- Recent pay stubs
- Federal Tax return (s)
- Name (s), current address (es), and social security number (s) for each borrower.
- Previous addresses for borrowers who have been at their current address for less than two years.
- Names and addresses of all employers within the past two years for each borrower.
- Borrower (s) gross monthly income (including bonuses, dividends, and interest income).
- Information about the property you are buying or refinancing.
- Information about your assets and liabilities.
Advantages – FirstBank Mortgage Loans
The FirstBank Mortgage Loans is a loan designed for anyone who wants to buy a home or refinance a mortgage. Let’s see what the advantages offered.
– It is a safe
– Highly competitive rates
– Flexible Terms (up to 30 years)
– You can choose between fixed or adjusted payments.
– Easy Application.
– Just some documentation and requirements
– Affordable Housing Programs
– No loan officer commission
– Help from specialized loan teams
First Bank – Let´s know more about it
According to them, they are a bank that stands out for financial stability, for having great employees and excellent clients. They have a strong commitment to a differentiated and friendly service, and loyalty to customers.
Useful Information – FirstBank Mortgage Loans