NodCredit Personal Loans – From ₦10,000 Up To ₦50,000
With NodCredit Personal Loans you can make your life easier by obtaining the money you need with flexible payment options.
If you got to travel or had recent and unexpected home or medical expenses, NodCredit can most definitely help. They got you covered!
Put an end to your problems with some help. NodCredit can offer you unsecured personal loans that range from ₦10,000 to ₦50,000. You read it right: there is no need to provide collateral!
With NodCredit personal loans, you will finally be in control of your finances!
If you are worried about taking a loan due to the payment options, you do not need to worry at all!
They have some of the best loan rates in Nigeria. That means you will not be trading a debt for another!
You will need to provide them with:
- Your name and email address
- Your most recent payslip(s) for one month or your letter of employment if you are a contract worker.
- Your stamped bank statements for the last 3 months (reflecting your salary).
- Your proof of residence (not older than three months), such as a utility bill or any statement of account that has your name and physical address on it.
If you need quick money, you must know how hard it is to fill lots of documents and wait days for a loan approval that could never come. NodCredit put a lot of thought about this process and made it easier for you!
Requirements to get a personal loan:
- Personal Info (Name, Address, Telephone, Email)
- Employment Information
- BVN and Account Number
- NodCredit loans that range from ₦10,000 to ₦50,000 are eligible for any Nigerian citizen that is 18 years or older;
- You must be employed or have any verifiable means of income.
- Additional factors include a responsible financial history, a comparison between your monthly income and your expenses and also your professional experience.
Their requirements are easily met. For further information please review their Eligibility Criteria which is available in their website.
No unexpected fees for your personal loan!
NodCredit believe things can and should be plain and simple. Therefore their loans are free from origination fees, closing costs or prepayment penalties, including collateral.
That said, you will be able to have the money you need without any worries. Their interest rate is fixed at 15% flat a month – the lowest rate in Nigeria.
Yes, NodCredit payment dates are also flexible!
You may change your payment dates if you want to, once a year. Choosing between the 1st and the 25th of the month is easy and to do so your loan needs to be current and to have the first payment processed.
Should I get a Personal Loan or choose a credit card instead?
That depends on how simple and safe you want your finances to be. Credit cards offer variable rates and can often bring unexpected and obnoxious situations.
NodCredit, on the other hand, gives you the best conditions to pay your debts and get rid of your finance problems.
- NodCredit Personal Loans range from ₦10,000 to ₦50,000;
- 15% fixed interest rate
- You can choose the the most suitable payment date for your needs;