Stanbic IBTC Bank Home Loans – For new homes or re-finance the current one
The Stanbic IBTC Bank Home Loans is ideal for anyone who is looking to buy a new home or re-finance the current one.
For the home loan the maximum repayment period is up to 20 years. If you already own the property the repayment term is 7 years and it is calculated through the difference of the current value of the house and how much you owe on mortgage.
It is important to note that the loan amount is N 3 million, that payments are flexible and that housing loans are available for Lags, Ibadan, Harcourt Port, Ogun, Abuja, Kano Kaduna and Benin.
Fees are not available on the site, as they will depend on the analysis of your personal and financial information. However, it is important to note that the repayment can be monthly, quarterly or twice a year.
The application for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Home Loans must be made at one of the bank’s branches. If you would like more information, please contact by phone or email.
What documents and requirements are needed?
Like any financing, some documents and requirements are needed. However, in this case, paperwork and bureaucracy are very small and will not generate the headache that usually happens when doing these processes.
- You need to earn a net monthly salary of N200 000 for a home loan or N140 000 for a equity launch loan.
- Your salary must be paid into your Stanbic IBTC account.
- You must be with the same employer for at least 12 consecutive months.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen with permanent residence.
- You must provide us with a cover letter from your employer or a copy of your employment letter if you have worked with your employer for less than 12 months.
- If you work with a contract, they need a copy of your most recent contract.
- If your Stanbic IBTC account has been opened in the last six months, you need to provide with a six month statement of your account with another bank.
- Proof of your address, such as a recent utility bill or billing document proving your address.
- A completed loan application form, which you can get at any of our agencies.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Home Loans has some advantages that deserve to be highlighted. As it is a highly recognized and reliable bank, this can be a great option for anyone who wants to buy a new home or re-finance the current home. The main advantages are:
- It is safe e reliable;
- It´s a reconignzed bank ;
- Highly competitive rates ;
- Flexible Terms (monthly, quarterly or twice a year);
- Just some documentation required;
- Easy Application.
Some details about the bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a member of the Standard Bank Group that offers its clients some types of personal and commercial banking products such as savings, personal loans, credit cards, home loans, internet banking and others. It has more than 180 branches scattered throughout Nigeria, sophisticated technology and banking services that are convenient to customers. In addition do this, they stand out for valorizing the financial inclusion and for taking care of the needs of different people and companies in a individual way.
Telephone: Local call 01 422 2222 | International Call +234 01 422 2222